Licencing Statement

AS OPS 111 LTD trading as Bar One and MYXD is licensed to serve alcohol both on and off our premises.

MYXD is a trading arm of Bar One, and all drinks sold through are dispatched from Bar One premises by a Personal Licence Holder who has been authorised to supervise the sale of alcohol.

Upon delivery, a valid form of photo ID will be required.

More details, if required can be obtained by contacting us at [email protected]